eCommerce Business is growing at such tremendous speed, and It has gained a lot of popularity along with potential customers.
Your eCommerce store will help you to sell your own products & services anywhere in the world.
When starting a new eCommerce store, The first thing which comes up in our mind is that Which Web Hosting is suitable for my business.
Yes, It’s a common question between every newbie (Including me, When I started my first ever e-commerce store in around 2012)
It is actually a tough task to choose among hundreds of Web Hosting Companies, which called themselves superfast & safe.
Do you know? If a website takes more than 3 seconds to load, so About 57% of the potential visitors leave that site & It can reduce 13% of the sales.
Your site speed & downtime mostly depends on your hosting company & their server speed. That’s why Choosing a perfect hosting for any eCommerce website is too important.
You can know more about the importance of a fast loading website through our Walmart Case Study.
Here, In this article, we are going to list the top 7 best eCommerce hosting for Small businesses with Awesome support & Blazing fast speed.
Let’s get started.
[Get Exclusive Discount of Upto 90%]
Are you looking for the best #eCommerce hosting? So, Here is the list of top 7 blazing fast, secure hosting providers [With Exclusive Discounts] and much more!
GreenGeeks is a very popular hosting and empowers more than 300,000 Websites!
It was started in 2007 & Until now, It continues to provide its best web hosting at affordable prices.
Many eCommerce starters are actually not aware of it.
With GreenGeeks Plan, You will enjoy a smooth web hosting experience because you will be able to quickly set up an online store with any of your favorite open-source software like OpenCart, OScommerce, Magneto & dozens of other scripts.
GreenGeeks uses SSD RAID-10 storage & Data transfer, which ensures the fastest loading speed to manage heavy traffic also.
Exciting features of GreenGeeks –
- Unlimited Web Space & Data Transfer.
- A free Domain name for the first year
- Free CDN (Content Delivery Network.)
- Mutliple Server Locations.
- Free SSL Certificate.
- Free Nightly Backup.
- 24*7 Friendly Support.
You will get these fantastic features with every GreenGeeks Plan (Lite, Pro & Premium)
GreenGeeks Pricing is very simple and straight-forward, you don’t need to pay any hidden charges.
In general, GreenGeeks provide three different plans: Lite, Pro & Premium.
The plus point is that All the hosting plans include eCommerce capabilities (For Free!), And They provide 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
Pretty Cool, Right?
1. Lite Plan – The starting plan of GreenGeeks starts at $2.95/Month Only! In which you can host a Single Website.
You will get all the premium features like Unlimited data transfer & Webspace, 24*7 Support, Free SSL certificate & domain name for one year.
If you are a beginner and Want to host only one website for an eCommerce store, You can go for it with a thumbs up.
2. Pro Plan (Recommended) – This plan will cost you $5.95/Month Only. It also includes all the premium features with 2x performance, and With this plan, you can host an unlimited number of websites.
I tested the Pro Plan of GreenGeeks hosting, and I’m very impressed with its fast performance.
It is a complete jam-pack hosting plan & Trust me! You are not going to regret, if you decided to purchase the GreenGeeks Pro Plan.
3. Premium Plan – It will cost you $11.95/Month, It includes all the premium features with 4x Performance!
In addition, You’ll get a free dedicated IP address & Premium SSL Certificate. I’ll recommend this plan for very busy sites or for a large website (Having a large database.)
And Ask Me, What’s interesting with this Hosting?
It is Environmentally Friendly! Yes, You heard it right. It claims to be the most eco-friendly hosting provider and Is recognized as an EPA Green Power Partner.
Apart from this, They use energy-efficient hardware & servers to host your website’s data.
Again, To Win your trust, GreenGeeks offers 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. In case, If you are not satisfied with their hosting or support, You can ask them for a full refund and get back your hard-earned money.
Bluehost is one of the oldest web hosting providers that started in 1996.
Maybe, You heard about this hosting before because It is officially recommended by ‘WordPress.‘
With Bluehost hosting, You will get 24/7 Expert Support through Chat, Phone & Email, and Your Website is completely safe with their excellent security features.
If you want to start your eCommerce store with WordPress (WooCommerce) So, Bluehost offers a separate WooCommerce hosting for you.
It starts at $6.95/Month. With this plan, you’ll get a secured payment gateway, fully-customizable online store & free online store setup phone call.
Check Bluehost WooCommerce Plan From Here [Exclusive 55% OFF]
But, If you want to start your e-commerce store through Open-Source Software like Magneto, OpenCart or OScommerce, etc.
You can purchase their regular shared hosting plan (Starts from $3.95/Month) and Install your favorite script from the Bluehost cPanel.
Here are some awesome Bluehost features (All Plan Includes):
- Resource Protection.
- Unmetered Bandwidth.
- Free SSL Certificate.
- Fast Performance.
- 24*7 Expert Support.
- Free Marketing Credits ($100 for Google Adwords & Microsoft Advertising)
You’ll get some more additional features with their Plus & Pro Plan.
Bluehost currently offers four pricing plans: Basic, Plus, Choice Plus & Pro.
1. Basic Plan – The starting plan of Bluehost starts at $3.95/Month. With this plan, You can host only One Website.
You’ll get easy to use cPanel to start your online store in a few clicks & 50 GB SSD Storage for fast performance,
2. Plus Plan – This plan will cost you $5.95/Month, and It allows you to host an unlimited number of websites.
Besides, You’ll get Unlimited SSD Storage, Spam experts, and You can enjoy their in-built cache feature.
3. Choice Plus Plan (Recommended) – It will cost you $6.95/Month. This plan is similar to the Plus Plan. But, You’ll get some more extra features like Domain Privacy + Protection and Site Backup – Codeguard Basic.
4. Pro Plan – This plan will cost you $13.95/Month. With this plan, You will enjoy a high-performance experience because their Pro Servers allow for a 300,000 file count and are deployed with fewer users per server than a standard shared server.
Also, You will get a Dedicated IP address and all other premium features and 2 Spam experts.
Get exclusive 55% OFF on Bluehost Hosting (All Plans Included) Now!
DreamHost is also a very reputable and well-known hosting provider, It was started in 1996.
DreamHost Hosting is also recommended by WordPress itself! They offer a wide range of hosting packages for every type of website, including eCommerce.
With DreamHost, You don’t need to worry about Website speed and Downtime. Because their high-tech system (Multiple data centers, Emergency generator, etc.) are specially designed to keep your site fully-functional all the time (100% uptime.)
Like Bluehost, Dreamhost also offers WooCommerce hosting for those who want to start their eCommerce store through WordPress.
It starts at $16.95/Month. It is Built for ~100k Monthly Visitors, and With this plan, You’ll get 30 GB SSD Storage (200% Better Performance), 1-Click Staging, On-Demand & Daily Backups, Unmetered Bandwidth & much more.
Check DreamHost WooCommerce Plans From Here, Get up to 17% Additional discount.
You can also purchase their regular shared hosting to use Open-Source software like Magneto, OpenCart, etc.
Benefits of DreamHost Hosting:
- A free Domain name for 1st year.
- Handel Unlimited traffic.
- 100% Uptime Guarantee.
- Fast SSD Storage.
- Free SSL Certificate.
- 24/7/365 Support.
You will get all these benefits with every DreamHost Plan.
The DreamHost Pricing structure is completely transparent and Straight-forward. Shared hosting includes only two plans: Shared Starter & Shared Plus.
1. Shared Starter – It will cost you $3.95 per month (1 year) for one website. With this plan, You’ll get 50GB Fast SSD Storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, Free domain & SSL Certificate, 24*7 Support, and much more.
You can easily manage your website with their Advanced Control Panel and try dozens of different features.
2. Shared Plus (Recommended) – This plan will cost you $4.95 per month (Just 1 dollar more) for the Unlimited number of websites.
With this plan, You’ll get Unlimited SSD Storage, Pre-installed SSL Certificate, Live chat support & all other premium features including free benefits.
Also In case, If you are not satisfied with their hosting. DreamHost offers a full refund if your plan is canceled within the first 97 days after opening the account.
Get Exclusive 59% Discount on DreamHost Now!
4. A2 Hosting – Author’s Pick
A2 Hosting is one of the famous and fastest-growing hosting provider, which was started in 2001.
It is one of the fastest shared hosting provider we’ve tested in the last 12 months.
Proof? Here, It is:
With an average of 99.9% Uptime & 300ms response time, A2 Hosting is still one of the fastest shared hosting provider.
With A2 Hosting, You never need to worry about your website speed and Security.
The best part about A2 Hosting is that they provide anytime Money-Back Guarantee. So, It is completely Risk-Free to get started with A2 Hosting.
If you want to start your own eCommerce store, A2 Hosting offers dozens of software and options to you, including PrestaShop, OpenCart, Magneto, etc. and Yes, You can also start your WooCommerce store.
Some Jaw-Dropping Features of A2 Hosting:
- 20X Faster Speed!
- Free Cloudflare CDN.
- Free Website Migration.
- Unlimited data storage and transfer.
- Unlimited Email Accounts.
- Free SSL Certificate.
- 24/7/365 Friendly Support.
Besides, A2 Hosting uses RAID-10 SSD Storage to give faster site loading experience in heavy traffic also – Just like GreenGeeks.
In short, It is a perfect hosting to start your eCommerce store, Get 51% OFF on A2 Hosting Now!
A2 Hosting Pricing
A2 Hosting currently offers four pricing plans: Swift, Drive, Turbo Boost, Turbo Max.
1. Swift Plan – The Basic plan of A2 Hostings starts at $2.99 per month for a single site. With this plan, You’ll get 100 GB Fast SSD Storage, Free SSL certificate, Easy site migration, Unlimited Storage, and much more exciting features.
2. Drive Plan – This plan will cost you $4.99 per month to host an unlimited number of websites. With this plan, You’ll get 2x more resources, Unlimited SSD storage, Free Automatic Backups, Free server rewind data protection, and all other free benefits.
Drive Plan is best to host multiple eCommerce stores.
3. Turbo Boost (Recommended) – It will cost you $9.99 per month to host unlimited websites. With this plan, You’ll get all the free benefits and premium features.
In addition, You will get some more extra features like: Unlimited NVMe storage, LightSpeed Enhanced Web Server, and 2 GB memory.
4. Turbo Max – This plan will cost you $14.99 per month. With this plan, You’ll get 4 GB Memory, Turbo servers, 5x More Resources, and all other free benefits and Turbo Boost features.
I will recommend you to start your eCommerce store with A2 Hosting because of three significant features Fast speed, Fast Support, and Anytime Refund Policy.
Get Flat 51% OFF on A2 Hosting Now!
Now, let us talk about some best cloud hosting for eCommerce stores.
3. WPX Hosting
If you want to take off your eCommerce store using WordPress with a superfast hosting plan. So, WPX Hosting provides the one non-stop solution for everything you need!
WPX Hosting was started in 2013, It is a managed WordPress hosting provider which means it is WordPress-focused and you can not install another CMS or software in it.
With WPX Hosting, You’ll experience the real power of cloud hosting and High-level Website security.
Especially If you’re starting an International eCommerce store using WordPress, It offers WPX cloud to make your site loading time super faster with the help of their fastest content delivery network (CDN) across the world.
Some Awesome Features of WPX Hosting:
- 30 Second Average Live Chat Response Time, Check yourself.
- Free Unlimited SSLs.
- High Speed Custom CDN.
- Free Malware Scanning & Removal.
- Free Website Migration.
- DDoS Protection included.
WPX Hosting Pricing
WPX Hosting three pricing plans – Business, Professional, and Elite Plan.
If you compare its pricing with the above Shared hosting providers. So, It is quite expensive because It is a managed WordPress Hosting (Cloud Servers). That means Their Hosting experts will do work for you.
1. Business Plan (Recommended) – The starting plan of WPX Hosting will cost you $20.83 per month (One year) for 5 websites. With this plan, You’ll 10 GB Storage, 100 GB Bandwidth, and You can use their high-speed WPX Cloud CDN.
Also, Their team of WordPress experts will help you to move all your websites to WPX Hosting for absolutely free. In addition, You’ll get all other premium features like Daily Malware scanning and removal, DDoS protection, etc.
Click Here to start your eCommerce store now!
2. Professional Plan – This plan will cost you $41.58 per month (One year) for 15 websites. With this plan, You’ll get 20 GB Storage and 200 GB Bandwidth (With WPX Cloud CDN). It also includes all the premium features.
3. Elite Plan – It will $83.25 per month for 35 websites. It includes 40 GB Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, and all other premium features and free services.
WPX Hosting offers 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee (Full-Refund). So, It is completely risk-free to start your eCommerce store with them.
Kinsta is also a WordPress managed hosting provider just like WPX, It was founded in 2013.
It allows you to set up your WooCommerce store in few clicks (eCommerce platform for WordPress.)
There are many world’s biggest brands, such as Buffer, Ubisoft, Tripadvisor, etc. that are rely on Kinsta enterprise WordPress hosting solutions.
Sounds Awesome, right?
Kinsta helps boost your ROI (Return of Investment), Revenue, and User experience with the help of their powerful servers (Powered by Google Cloud Platform) with top-notch security.
Some exciting feature of Kinsta –
- Next-Gen Infrastructure.
- Powered by Google Cloud Platform.
- DDoS detection.
- Free SSL certificate.
- Free Lightning-fast CDN.
- 24 Global Location.
- Automatic daily backups.
Kinsta uses ultra-fast SSD storage with built-in redundancy to ensure data integrity. In addition, They offer free premium site migration that means Their team of experts will move your site from another hosting to Kinsta at no extra cost.
Click Here To try Kinsta Hosting for free!
Kinsta provides around 10 different plans for both enterprise businesses and agencies. But, there are 3 most popular plans – Starter, Pro and Business 1.
1. Starter Plan – The starting plan of Kinsta will cost you $30 per month for one website only. With this plan, You’ll get 50 GB Free ultra-fast CDN, 10 GB SSD storage, free unlimited basic site migration, SSL certificate, and all other free services.
Besides, They also offer Self-healing technology, which will check the status of your PHP service every minute, and In case of PHP goes down, It will automatically attempt to start it back up.
2. Pro Plan (Recommended) – This plan will cost you $60 per month for 2 WordPress installs. With this plan, You’ll get 20 GB SSD storage, which is powered by Google Cloud Platform, 100 GB Free CDN, Multisite support, and all other premium features.
Also, It includes Site cloning feature by which you can quickly clone any of your live site with a single click! I will recommend this plan only if you are going to host a WooCommerce store that has an extensive database and Heavy-Traffic.
3. Business 1 Plan – It will cost you $100 per month for 4 WordPress installs. With this plan, You’ll get 30 GB SSD Storage, 200 GB Free CDN, and It includes all the premium features with free services.
Kinsta offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and Also, a Free Demo!
Yes, You can try a free demo of Kinsta Hosting from here:
If you are thinking, Why I put Cloudways in the first position as the best eCommerce hosting.
So, My simple answer is “Because It actually Deserves” But, Why? Let us know.
Unlike WPX Hosting and Kinsta, Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting (Not only WordPress)
That means You can also install other scripts and software for your eCommerce stores like Magento and PrestaShop.
Cloudways offers you to choose between 5 awesome cloud hosting services – Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Linode, AWS, and Vultr. Well, I will recommend you to select DigitalOcean because It is fast and affordable.
With Cloudways, You can start your eCommerce store in a few minutes with the help of their easy-to-use panel. Also, You make your website globally fast with their 60+ datacentres across the world.
Some eye-opening features of Cloudways are –
- Unlimted Application Installation.
- 1-Click Free SSL Installation.
- Dedicated Firewalls to enhance security.
- Built-In WordPress and Magento cache.
- 24/7 Premium Support and Live chat.
- SSD-based Servers.
Also, You can activate their Free Trial (No Credit Card Required), So, What are you waiting for? Try Cloudways now!
Cloudways’ pricing depends on your cloud provider choice. However, I will recommend you to choose DigitalOcean because, It is fast, Secure and Yes, Affordable as well.
Here’s the pricing of Cloudways with DigitalOcean servers –
Cloudways offers four different pricing plan which includes DigitalOcean Hosting Charges –
1. First Plan – The starting plan of Cloudways will cost you $10 per month. With this plan, You’ll get 1 GB RAM, 1 Core Processor, 25 GB Storage, and 1 TB bandwidth. It also includes Unlimited application installation that means You can install as many apps you want on your Cloudways server.
And Yes, You’ll get all other free services like 1-Click SSL installation, Free site migration, and much more.
2. Second Plan (Recommended) – This plan will cost you $22 per month. It includes 2 GB RAM for faster performance, 1 core processor, 50 GB Storage, and 2 TB bandwidth. You’ll also get Automated backups and Auto healing features, Dedicated firewalls, and Staging environment.
I will recommend you to go with this plan to completely enjoy all their premium services and forgot the pain of website management, Start your free trial now! (No credit card required)
3. Third Plan – It will cost you $42 per month. With this plan, You’ll get 4 GB RAM to skyrocket your website speed, 2 GB Core processor, 80 GB storage, and 5 TB bandwidth. It also includes all premium features like 24/7 Real-time monitoring, Regular security patching, and other free services.
4. Fourth plan – This plan will cost you $80 per month. With this plan, You’ll get 8 GB RAM, 4 GB core processor for very smooth user experience, 160 GB storage, and 5 TB bandwidth.
To check the pricing of Cloudways with Google Cloud, Linode, Vultr, and AWS, Click here.
Cloudways will host your site on one dedicated server, which helps you to keep your site always running with faster performance.
Which Is The Best Ecommerce Hosting? My Suggestions
All the hosting companies that are mentioned above are very reputable and provide exceptional services. But here, I will suggest my favorite hosting.
If you are starting a new eCommerce store or already have an eCommerce store with less customer database (Under 50K), so I personally recommend you to go for A2 Hosting because They provide fast servers (With no limitations!), Top-notch security, and premium support which will help you to manage your website easily.
And, If you are going to host a well-established eCommerce store. So, I surely recommend you to go for Cloudways because their team of experts will help you to manage your website with regular security patches and 24/7 Monitoring.
I hope this article will help you to choose the best eCommerce hosting for small business.
But, If you’re still confused about which hosting is perfect for your eCommerce business. So, I recommend you to go with A2 Hosting (Get 51% OFF) because It’s fast, secure, and affordable for every eCommerce business owner.
Which is your favorite hosting for eCommerce? Let us know your suggestions in the comment section.